Administration and faculty of CCON use a variety of approaches to communicate student progress in coursework throughout the academic year. Students who are concerned about their academic standing are urged to see their professors and/or Interim Associate Dean of Post-Licensure Programs, who can provide information and resources to facilitate success.
Student Advising: Students will meet with the Interim Associate Dean of Post Licensure Programs at the beginning, mid-way through the program, and at the end of the program, as well as on an as needed basis.
- The meetings would consist of the following:
- Discussion about the curriculum
- Provide feedback on their initial progress
- Touch base on how the program is going
- Discuss the quality improvement capstone project.
- Address questions or concerns
New Student Orientation: Prior to the first day of class, all graduate students will attend a one day orientation session regarding the following:
- MSN program overview
- Progression chart
- CNL roles and expectations
- CCON overview
- Core values
- Review of CCON policies
- APA guidelines and expectations
- CCON logistics
- Sonis web
- Canvas (learning management system)
- Microsoft Outlook