I want to pursue my BSN, but is going back to school expensive?
- Not only do we offer affordable tuition, but there is a 20% discount for Ascension Health employees.
- Many employers also offer tuition reimbursement
Should I be nervous about navigating an online degree program?
- Each of our faculty members is passionate about teaching nursing and ready to support your success. We have a dedicated Learning Resources Coordinator to help with information technology concerns. The Academic Advisor to ready to help you navigate through the learning management system and is available to meet with you in person, over the phone, or through a web conference.
- Students attend New Student Orientation at the beginning of the program, which provides tools and resources to support your success in the program.
What can I do if I can’t afford to take time off from work to attend school?
- An online program offers you the opportunity to complete classwork when it is convenient for you!
How can I complete the program if I live in a more rural area of Wisconsin and can’t travel to an on-campus program?
- Our online program is a great option for distance learning. You will need to be on campus once to attend New Student Orientation, but after the orientation session, you do not need to travel to campus for classes.